The Wonder View Inn is a pet friendly property that sits high on a hilltop offering one of Bar Harbor premiere hotel locations. Our property has a twenty-four hour front desk, daily housekeeping, outdoor heated pool, and beautifully manicured grounds in which you can enjoy playing volley ball and horseshoes, or take a relaxing stroll with your dog. The entire property has free wireless internet and many of our rooms offer views of Frenchman Bay and surrounding islands. Not only are we a minute from downtown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park but we also offer superb dining on property at our Looking Glass Restaurant which offers spectacular panoramic views of Frenchman Bay.
- The Wonder View Inn is a stop for the free of charge Island Explorer that operates from June 23rd to Columbus Day.This is a shuttle service offering 8 routes linking the hotels to the downtown area as well as Acadia National Park.
- We are located on 14 sprawling acres home to a variety of wildlife (no bears) and offer plenty of room for the entire family to explore.
Distance From Brunswick Train Station
150 Miles, (2 Hours, 41 Minutes)
- Looking Glass Restaurant
- Outdoor Heated Pool (seasonal)
- 100% non-smoking property
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
Accommodation Categories Offered
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Requests for additional room categories based on availability.
- Hillcrest – over sized with two king beds or two kings with one queen and feature large balconies. These rooms offer microwaves, and panoramic views of Bar Harbor and the Porcupine Islands.
- Hilltop – located just below Hillcrest and offers rooms with two queen beds or one king bed and feature balconies with tree-top views of Frenchman Bay.
- Courtyard – located at mid level of the property and offers rooms with one king bed, one queen bed, two queen beds or two double beds and feature balconies that overlook our grounds and massive stonewalls.
- Livingston – located at the bottom level of the property and offers rooms with one king bed , one queen bed or two queen beds. Rooms are entered from an interior hallway and do not have balconies or water views, however right outside the door is a beautiful manicured lawn with gazebo and tire swing.
- Check-in-time: 3:00 pm
- Check-out-time: 11:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
- Children’s age break is 18 years old.
50 Eden Street
Bar Harbor, ME. 04609