The Unforgettable Story of of this legendary quintet.
SUGGESTED DAY TRIP:
- Board the Amtrak Downeaster and ride to Boston’s North Station
- Upon arrival we suggest that you walk straight out of North Station and head toward the theatre past Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Spend some time perusing shops or having lunch in the South Street Market Building or at Boston Public Market.
- Plan to arrive at the theatre from 15-30 minutes prior and have your tickets ready on your mobile device.
- After the show, make your way back to North Station for your return train home and enjoy Hub Hall in Boston’s North Station. Wonderful food options just steps from the train!
- The theatre is 1-mile from the train station. Taxis are available as well as rideshare within Boston. We also have transfer options available to pre book.
Description: Experience the excitement of the city at the newly renovated Hyatt Regency Boston. Tour the Freedom Trail, shop at Faneuil Hall, visit museums, or catch a game at Fenway Park; it’s all just minutes from our hotel, located in the center of Boston’s downtown.
DAY TRIP PACKAGE PRICING:
* Prices are per person and will adjust for your departure station. Prices do vary by date, time and are subject to availability at the time of booking. Daytrip package pricing based on Saturday &Sunday matinee performance. If you do a daytrip on Tuesday – Friday, you SAVE!….but you must take the 10:30PM train back to Maine. There are two Thursday Matinees at 1:00PM and YOU SAVE $40 per person!
OVERNIGHT PACKAGE PRICING:
|Doubletree Hilton Boston (Walk to Theatre)||$Call||$Call||$Call|
|Boston Onyx Downtown (Walk to Station)||$334||$329||$334|
**Overnight rates are per person based on Double occupancy and are subject to availability at the time of booking. Additional hotels available.