Come see Boston aboard the Old Town Trolley!
For over 30 years, Old Town Trolley Tours has provided sightseeing tours highlighting the best of Boston. Hop aboard one of our trolleys and you’ll experience “Transportainment,” a delightful combination of transportation and entertainment. Hop off and hop back on at 20 different stops around the city, sightseeing at your own pace.
This tour is the perfect addition to your next trip to Boston! Whether you’re planning a weekend getaway with you loved one, or an action-packed family vacation, the Old Town Trolley Tour will get you to where you need to go!
TROLLEY TOUR INCLUDES: Access to trolley tour for 2 consecutive days plus admission to your choice of either The Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum or a 45-minute Boston Harbor Cruise, plus up $50 in discount coupons.
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace/New England Aquarium
- Historic North End (Boston’s “Little Italy”)
- USS Constitution/Charlestown Navy Yard
- North Station/TD Garden
- Old State House Museum
- Trolley Stop Store/Theater District
- Cheers (The Original)
- Copley Square/Back Bay
- Christian Science Plaza/Symphony Hall
- Copley Place Mall
- Prudential Center/Skywalk View and Exhibits
- Fenway Park (may not be available during certain events)
- Charles Street/Antique Row
- Beacon Hill/Boston Common
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- Boston Convention Center
- Seaport District
- Boston Fish Pier
- November – April 1: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- April 2 – October 31: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Closed on Christmas and Thanksgiving
- April 16 – Boston Marathon Day – Special abbreviated version of the tour will be available. However, a number of stops in the Back Bay area will be closed due to the running of the Boston Marathon.
- Trolley Tour may be added to any Boston Package.