Join us on a leisurely walk with friendly and engaging guides as we visit several local establishments renowned for their delectable and unique offerings!
An amazing array of tastes will be accompanied by a generous serving of local history, fun facts and lore – making your visit to Bar Harbor a unique and exciting adventure!
As you sample the fare at the various stops, our tour guides and proprietors will reveal the history behind their industry and what goes into making their specialties. This is a fairly short walk around the Village Green and the beautiful harbor with plenty of food for lunch.
Includes a wide variety of samplings:
- Fresh Maine mini lobster rolls
- The famous “Jean Acadia” featuring Maine roasted and robust coffee with ice cream plus delicous Maine blueberry crumb cake
- Duckfat fries with delicious dipping sauces
- Maine Peekytoe crab cakes with remoulade sauce
- Hancrafted Maine ales
- Award-winning cheese from a local farm
- Flavorful wild Maine blueberry and maple popcorn
- When: Tours offered Mid May-October
- How long:approximately-3 hours
Meeting Location: Meet at the clock on the Village Green.
Meeting Address: At the Village Green, meet at the clock on Main Street,
This is near the corner of Main Street and Fire Fly Lane, Bar Harbor, ME 04609