Perched on 230 waterfront acres overlooking Penobscot Bay, the Samoset Resort is a Maine vacation resort with a rich history that dates back to 1902. Located in the tranquil town of Rockport, Maine just south of Camden, the Samoset has played host to families, celebrities and politicians alike, with the signature hospitality that has made us a landmark hotel in Maine and one of New England’s premier resorts.
- Restaurant on-site
- Golf Course
Accommodation Categories Offered
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Requests for additional room categories based on availability.
- Ocean View Hot Tub Suites
- Ocean View Suites
- Garden View Suites
- Deluxe Ocean View Rooms
- Select Ocean View Rooms
- Select Garden View Rooms
- Check-in-time: 4:00 pm
- Check-out-time: 11:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
- Children’s age break is 12 years old.
- $25 per room, per night, plus tax resort fee includes the following:
- Access to Health Club including indoor pool, hot tub, locker rooms, steam saunas, strength room, group fitness room, cardio theatre, and group classes when available.
- Access to outdoor zero entry pool, hot tub and fire pit (seasonal)
- Access to Ultimate Backyard including four tennis courts, disc golf, basketball court, volleyball court, croquet, shuffleboards, and playground.
- Access to Samoset Kids Club (seasonal)
- Wireless Internet in hotel guest rooms and public spaces where available.
- Access to business center and boarding pass printers.
- Self or valet parking.
- Concierge Service.
- Daily newspaper in La Bella Vita Ristorante.
- In-room bottled water upon arrival.
- In-room coffee with Keurig coffee maker.
- Unlimited local calls and toll free number access
220 Warrenton St,
Rockport, ME 04856, USA