5 Days / 4 Nights Brunswick – Rockland/Camden – Portland
Visit an authentic variety of Maine destinations and enjoy theatre, sailing aboard historic windjammers and two relaxing rides by rail of course. While in Camden, enjoy a Two-hour private tour while in Portland; visit the Portland Headlight, one of the most photographed lighthouses in the USA.
Day 1 – Travel to Brunswick for overnight stay with dinner and morning breakfast.
Day 2 – Travel to Rockland / Camden for a Two-Night Stay (private sedan transfer included).
Day 3 – Windjammer Sail in Camden or Rockland plus a Two-hour tour of the area.
Day 4 – Travel back to Brunswick and the Downeaster to Portland for a One-night stay (private sedan transfer to Burnswick).
Day 5 – Check bags with front desk before heading out on a Portland Trolley Tour followed by your return train back to Boston.PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round-Trip Amtrak Downeaster
- Round-trip Transportation to Rockland/Camden (provided by round-trip transfers).
- One-Night Hotel in Brunswick including breakfast and dinner.
- Amtrak station transfers where needed
- Two-Night Hotel in Rockland or Camden
- Two-Hour tour of Rockland/Camden Area
- Windjammer Sail
- One-Night Hotel in Portland
- Portland Trolley Tour
- All Taxes
|Adult Per Person||$939.00|
*Price listed above is per person double occupancy and based on availability. Prices vary by travel dates and subject to change.