Travel to New York City to Experience Radio City City Music Hall’s, Christmas Spectacular Starring The Rockettes
SUGGESTED DAY TRIP:
- Take the train to New York’s Moynihan Train Hall at Penn Station.
- Upon arrival on Daytrips, simply walk up 7th or 8th Avenue towards Radio City Music Hall. You are around Rockefeller Plaza and some many other sites.
- For overnight packages, transfer with your luggage to your hotel.
- Plan to arrive at the theatre from 20-30 minutes prior. (Proof of Covid-19 vaccination required or a negative Covid 19 test.
- After the show, make your way back to the train station for your return trip home.
- The theatre is 1-mile from the train station. (15-20 minute walk) Taxis are available as well as rideshare within New York City.
DAY TRIP PACKAGE PRICING: (Not Available from Maine)
* Prices are per person and will adjust for your departure station. Prices do vary by date, time and are subject to availability at the time of booking. Daytrip package pricing based on mid-week performance and a 14 day advance purchase. Prices will vary widely due to Amtrak’s fluctuating pricing.
OVERNIGHT PACKAGE PRICING:
|Belvedere Hotel NYC||$559||$509||$499||$469|
*Overnight rates are per person based on Double occupancy and are subject to availability at the time of booking. Additional hotels available. Price will vary based on date and time of show. Typically Friday and Saturday nights during the holiday season are higher priced for hotels and weekend shows are also higher. December 1-11 is a peak price point in NYC. Travel around that and save money!