Description:This luxurious boutique hotel is located in the heart of the historic Old Port district on Portland’s restored waterfront. As a distinguished member of the Historic Hotels of America, the Portland Regency Hotel & Spa was originally constructed in 1895 as a home for Maine’s National Guard. Today, the neo-classical building is a full service property, unparalleled in customer service that caters to leisure and business travelers with an ambiance of timeless elegance, comfort and convenience. Experience the best of Maine: natural beauty, local restaurants, specialty shops, galleries, and outside adventures are just steps away.
- Twenty Milk Street gourmet restaurant and Armory Lounge on-site
- Fitness Studio
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Complimentary shuttle service (Must call the hotel directly upon arrival to the train station)
- Morning coffee or tea delivered directly to your door
- On-site Valet parking is available for a fee of $12 per overnight stay per car.
- Add-on breakfast to any room category.
Accommodation Categories Offered
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Requests for additional room categories based on availability.
- Deluxe Room
- Superior King with Deck
- Check-in-time: 3:00 pm
- Check-out-time: 12:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
- Child age break is 16 years old
- Complimentary transportation to and from all major Portland transit hubs including the Portland Amtrak station
20 Milk Street
Portland, ME. 04101