This leisurely-paced walking tour carves a path through the streets of the charming Old Port! Join us on our 3-hour flagship tour!
Our friendly and engaging tour guides will take you to several Old Port venues where you will sample delectable, made in Maine, Maine-inspired and fancy foods, plus learn from many who craft these culinary delights. Along the way, you will learn about the colorful local history unique to the “Port City.”
Details about the Tour
- Appx. 3 hours
- Included: All food and beverage tastings and tour guide. Tips for your guide are not included but appreciated when you have a great time!
- Who: All ages are welcome
- Capacity: 14 people per tour
- Weather: Tour takes place rain or shine. If you don’t want to join us during a snow storm, we’ll gladly reschedule your tickets
- Itinerary includes some combination of the following:
- Fresh lobster rolls with house made chips
- Award-winning soups or Maine seafood “chowdah”
- Savory Maine lobster mac and cheese
- Delicious tuna rolls
- Nationally recognized Maine craft beer
- Maine honey wine known as Mead
- Fresh baked scones with farm fresh vegetables,egg and cheese
- Award-winning Maine potato donuts
- From scratch confections at a hip new bakery
- Dark chocolate truffles made with Aroostook County potatoes
Tours do vary and there is always a nice selection to be enjoyed.
What to Wear and Where to Meet
- Wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Where: Tour meet at the Old Port Wine Shop located at 223 Commercial Street (advanced tickets required)