Discover Boston’s Historic North End, and see FIVE Freedom Trail sites. Includes water, three (FULL SIZE) pizza slices, and a cannoli for dessert.
- Boston pizza tours are an experience everyone enjoys. FUN for kids, teens, parents, couples, and friends!
- See FIVE different Freedom Trail sites – Paul Revere house, Old North Church, Bunker Hill Monument, and USS Constitution aka “Old Ironsides.”
- Our fun and educational food tours are an easy walk for anyone, young or old.
- Taste some of the very best pizza on the planet, right here in the North End of Boston!
- Pizza varieties may include Sicilian squares, Neapolitan-style, bakery slices, New York thin, or grilled flatbread.
What to Expect
Meet your Tour Guide at Modern Pastry Underground in Boston’s historic North End. From there you will enjoy a leisurely stroll through Boston’s oldest neighborhood, first settled in 1630.
See the sights as you walk in the footsteps of Revolutionary Patriots like Paul Revere, Samuel Adams and George Washington. Also known as Boston’s Little Italy, Italian is still spoken in the quaint, cobblestone streets of the North End.
During this fun and educational history walk you’ll see FIVE Freedom Trail sites, plus enjoy THREE different slices from some of Boston’s very best pizzerias. Pizzerias on tour can rotate from day to day, and may include a slice named in the “Top 25 Best” in America by a famous food critic, the pizzeria that won Boston’s 1st Annual Pizza Fest, a slice from Boston’s oldest pizzeria with a brick oven from 1883, a “secret underground” spot for grilled flatbread pizza, a slice voted “Boston’s Best” multiple times, or one from a restaurant named one of the “Top 10 Best” Italian restaurants in the world!
Your tour will conclude near the Tony DeMarco statue with a pizza treat, and a vote for your favorite pizza slice on your Boston tour.
- Ages: All Ages
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
263 Hanover Street
Boston, MA 02113