Explore Boston by Land and by Sea!
This unique tour combines a public Ferry ride across Boston harbor, plus a walk through some of the City’s oldest neighborhoods including the Blackstone Block. Enjoy THREE slices of the very best Pizza in the City, while visiting TWO of Boston’s most Historic Taverns.
Included on this Walking Tour :
- Visit actual ruins from the Three Cranes Tavern dating back to 1635!
- Discover the True location of the infamous Boston Stone.
- Take a Ferry ride across Boston harbor – see the Charlestown Navy Yard, USS Constitution and the Bunker Hill Monument!
- Get inside a Tavern known as the “Headquarters of the Revolution”!
- Taste a slice from a Pizzeria voted Boston’s Best several times.
- Stop at a Tavern once visited by George Washington! Re-live 375 years of Tavern History, right here in Boston!
- “Pizza & Historic Tavern Tour” runs Weekdays (Mon – Fri) at 5:30pm.