Portland for the Foodie
Portland has so many culinary options - if you care about eating well, visiting Portland should be on your wish list!
Portland is fast becoming one of the finest culinary cities in the Northeast, with wonderful chef-owned restaurants, many featuring farm to table cuisine. Portland is a fantastic location for a weekend getaway. With fantastic restaurants and an unbeatable culture, this town is a peerless travel destination. Let Downeaster Travel Packages whisk you away for a weekend adventure that you'll never forget. Downeaster Travel Packages’ staff can customize the perfect getaway for you.
OVERNIGHT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round-trip transportation on the Amtrak Downeaster
- Round-trip Amtrak station transfers
- Two- nights hotel accommodations (one night option available)
- Portland Old Port culinary "Foodie" walking tour or alternate tour *pricing subject to change*
- $50 Dining Certificate at select Portland restaurants
- All Taxes
|Clarion Portland, Train Station||$365||$345||$355|
|Hyatt Place Portland||$463||$443||$453|
|Portland Harbor Hotel||$469||$449||$459|
|Portland Regency Hotel||$469||$449||$459|
**Overnight rates are per person based on Double occupancy and are subject to availability at the time of booking. Package prices above based on travel in February through April but may vary slightly. Hotel rates increase in May and again in July with weekend rates higher than midweek.