Portland Arts & Culture Getaway
Travel on the Amtrak Downeaster to Portland, Maine for local art and culinary experiences.
Escape to Portland year-round to enjoy everything this port city has to offer. For years Portland was touted as an up and coming, it’s no longer as it has arrived. While in town visit the Portland Museum of Arts for its considerable permanent collection, with beloved works of American, European, and Contemporary art, as well as significant holdings of Maine art. You'll also have the opportunity to enjoy a culinary walking tour of the Old Port as part of your Arts & Culture Package.
OVERNIGHT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round-trip transportation on the Amtrak Downeaster
- Round-trip Amtrak station transfers
- One-night hotel accommodations (extra nights available)
- Admission to the Portland Museum of Art
- Old Port Culinary Walking Tour (Only Saturday and Sundays through May-other tours may be substituted if available)
- All Taxes
|Clarion Portland, Train Station||$179||$169||$159|
|Hyatt Place Portland||$205||$195||$185|
|Portland Harbor Hotel||$209||$199||$189|
|Portland Regency Hotel||$209||$199||$189|
**Overnight rates are per person based on Double occupancy and are subject to availability at the time of booking. Package prices above based on travel in February through April but may vary slightly. Hotel rates increase in May and again in July with weekend rates higher than midweek.