Discover Camden Maine!
Camden Maine, a quaint coastal village where the mountains meet the sea. Its picturesque harbor is home to classic windjammers, lobster boats, sailboats and yachts from around the world. Downtown features a range of locally-owned shops, boutiques, and galleries with an incomparable assortment of clothing, gifts, books, art, local creations, jewelry and memorabilia. Treat yourself to a bit of Camden and everything it has to offer!
OVERNIGHT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round-trip transportation on the Amtrak Downeaster
- Round-trip transfers Brunswick to Camden
- Two-nights accommodation in Camden
- Breakfast at select Inns
- Choice of Windjammer Sail or VIP tour at Cellardoor Winery (add $30pp)
- All Taxes
|Lord Camden Inn||$529||$519||$489|
|Maine Stay Inn||$539||$529||$509|
|Inns at Blackberry Common||$519||$509||$489|
* Prices are per person based on double occupancy and will vary by date of travel or trains selected.