SUGGESTED OVERNIGHT ITINERARY:
- Board the Amtrak Downeaster and ride to Boston’s North Station
- Upon arrival at North Station, proceed to your included hotel and drop off bags
- Head over to the Museum of Science
- Go back to hotel to check in / get dinner
- Next morning, check your bags and head over to the New England Aquarium to enjoy more time in Boston before returning to North Station for your train ride home.
Description: Experience the excitement of the city at the newly renovated Hyatt Regency Boston. Tour the Freedom Trail, shop at Faneuil Hall, visit museums, or catch a game at Fenway Park; it’s all just minutes from our hotel, located in the center of Boston’s downtown.
|Onyx Hotel Boston, a Curio Hilton||$219||$221||$209|
|Courtyard Boston Downtown on Tremont||$219||$221||$209|
|Child 11 & Under||$72||$75||$62|
*Pricing is based on per person/double occupancy. Prices vary by travel dates / season and are subject to availability at the time of booking.