City Lights and Country Sites
Day 1 – Depart for Portland Maine aboard the Amtrak Downeaster and Ferry to Nova Scotia.
Day 2 – Depart Yarmouth and transfer to Halifax and check in to Halifax Hotel
Day 3 – Halifax are tour and a tour of Peggy’s Cove. Overnight in Halifax.
Day 4 – Depart Halifax with group to Baddeck with a visit to the Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site (Overnight in Baddeck)
Day 5 – Cabot Trail Touring, Whale Watching Boat Tour, Highlands National Park (Overnight in Baddeck)
Day 6 – Baddeck back to Halifax with stop at the Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site (Overnight in Halifax)
Day 7 – Depart Halifax for Yarmouth (Overnight in Yarmouth)
Day 8 – Board the CAT Ferry in Yarmouth at 8:30AM and travel back to Portland (Overnight in Portland)
Day 9 – Take the Amtrak Downeaster from Portland back to Boston.
- Round-Trip Amtrak Downeaster
- Round-Trip CAT Ferry from Portland, ME. to Yarmouth, NS
- 2 Nights accommodation in Yarmouth, 3 Nights Halifax, 2 Nights Baddeck
- 1 Night accommodation in Portland
- Deluxe Halifax City Tour & Peggy's Cove Tour
- Escorted Nova Scotia Touring to Baddeck and the Cabot Trail
- Transfers throughout
- All taxes
|Adult Per Person||$2659|