Enjoy the beauty of the Maine coast from the deck of Morning In Maine.
Join Captain Bob Pratt, Marine Biologist and Master Maine Guide, aboard the beautiful 55′ ketch “Morning in Maine”, as he points out the natural and historic features unique to Penobscot Bay. Relax and watch the seabirds and harbor seals as the ketch glides through the waters of Penobscot Bay … Or lend a hand in sailing the boat. On most trips you will see Rockland Breakwater Lighthouse and Owls Head Lighthouse as well as Maine’s historic schooners. Monday morning is generally the best time to watch the schooners as they sail out of the harbor for their week long cruises.
- Daily Sailing Schedule: (May 15 – October 15, 2014)
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 noon
- 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- 6:00 PM – sunset (Sunset Cruises … July and August by reservation)
- All trips sail weather permitting.
- The boat accommodates 21 passengers.
- Passengers may bring refreshments onboard.
- Make sure to bring sun glasses, suntan lotion and clothing suitable for the weather conditions.
6 Oak Street,
Camden, ME 04843, USA