5 Days/4 NightsBrunswick-Camden-Boothbay Harbor
Day 1 – Travel to Brunswick for overnight stay with dinner and morning breakfast.
Day 2 – Travel to Rockland / Camden for a Two-Night Stay (private sedan transfer included).
Day 3 – Windjammer Sail in Camden or Rockland plus a Two-hour tour of the area.
Day 4 – Travel back to Brunswick and the Downeaster to Portland for a One-night stay (private sedan transfer to Burnswick).
Day 5 – Check bags with front desk before heading out on a Portland Trolley Tour followed by your return train back to Boston.
- Round-trip Amtrak Downeaster
- All Transfers
- Four-nights hotel accommodation
- Admission to the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
- $50 dining certificate in Boothbay Harbor, dinner in Brunswick, all breakfasts
- Two hour tour of the Camden/Rockland area Windjammer sail
|Adult Per Person||$1,249.00|
*Prices are per person double occupancy and based on availability. Package inclusions may not be available year-round therefore substitutions may be made. Prices based on midweek departures and subject to change.