5 Days/4 NightsBrunswick-Camden-Boothbay Harbor
The Amtrak Downeaster is your ticket to Mid-Coast Maine, where travelers can explore a variety of what the region has to offer. From the historic streets of Brunswick to the quaint coastal towns of Camden and Boothbay Harbor, this is authentic Maine at its finest.
Day 1 – Travel by rail to Brunswick for an overnight stay with dinner and breakfast.
Day 2 – Travel to Boothbay Harbor for a two-night stay.
Day 3 – Enjoy a visit to the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens.
Day 4 – Travel to Camden for a two-night stay.
Day 5 – Windjammer sail in Camden plus a 2 hour tour of the area.
Day 6 – Transfer to Brunswick followed by your return train back to Boston.
- Round-trip Amtrak Downeaster
- All Transfers
- Four-nights hotel accommodation
- Admission to the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
- $50 dining certificate in Boothbay Harbor, dinner in Brunswick, all breakfasts
- Two hour tour of the Camden/Rockland area Windjammer sail
|Adult Per Person||$1,249.00|
*Prices are per person double occupancy and based on availability. Package inclusions may not be available year-round therefore substitutions may be made. Prices based on midweek departures and subject to change.