Description: Maine Stay Inn, Captain Lord Mansion and Captain Jefferds Inn have all been sold but we are trying to continue offering in our program. One of only a few small Kennebunkport hotels, Maine Stay Inn offers romantic lodging with the intimacy of a charming bed and breakfast inn. Perfectly located in the quiet residential Historic District, you are just a short stroll along tree-lined streets to the multitude of fine shops, galleries and restaurants in Kennebunkport’s Dock Square. Our expansive property, peaceful gardens, and proximity to town set the Maine Stay Inn and Cottages apart from other Kennebunkport hotels. Nature trails, sandy beaches, and quiet coves provide tranquility that will soothe your soul. Make your next escape to a Maine bed and breakfast a warm memory with a visit to the Maine Stay Inn, a perfect lodging choice.
- Freshest and most interesting breakfasts served daily
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- 100% Smoke free property
- Free on-site parking
Accommodation Categories Offered
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Requests for additional room categories based on availability.
- Standard Room
- Deluxe Room
- Check-in-time: 3:00 pm
- Check-out-time: 11:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
- ccommodations in the main house and Cottage Suite #1 are not appropriate for children under twelve years old. The dining room is also not appropriate for children under 12 during breakfast, although they are welcome at any other time. For this reason, guests traveling with children will receive breakfast delivered to their private breakfast room.
- Minimum stays may be required during peak periods. We have a two-night minimum stay on most summer weekends and holidays.
- The hotel is approximately 1.5 miles from the nearest sandy beach. Included in your room rental charges, we provide beach chairs, towels and umbrellas.
34 Maine Street
Kennebunkport, ME. 04046