Providing vacation travel packages to both groups and individuals to Maine, Boston, Nova Scotia and beyond.
Downeaster Travel Packages offers the most comprehensive collection of vacation travel experiences to Boston, Maine, Nova Scotia and beyond. Not only will we tell you about festivals, events and activities, we will package them for you with one-stop shopping convenience. If you cannot find what you are looking for, we will find it for you or customize one of our existing packages to meet your needs. Visit Maine, Visit Boston, Visit Freeport, Visit Portland and so many more.
Want a great weekend getaway? See a Broadway show? Watch the Celtics, Bruins or Red Sox play in Boston? How about heading North to Portland to taste great farm to table food or craft beers? Shop till you drop in Freeport, Maine at one of the many designer outlets or take in an activity at LL Bean’s Flagship Store. You could go further North to Rockland and Camden, Maine without the need of a car to experience a famous windjammer sail. Lobster anyone? We have lobster activities in 5 destinations, plus plenty of ways to eat this Maine treasure. If you live locally you may book our packages by calling 888-574-0777.
We offer three travel package types to make planning your getaway or vacation package simple and stress free. Spend more time enjoying your vacation and less time planning it! Here are some offerings:
- Theatre packages and holiday programs in Boston
- Multi-day Discoveries for those looking to see more of the coast over a longer period of time
- The Maine State Music Theater in Brunswick, Maine.
- Festival packages from Boston to Bar Harbor, Maine
- Sporting event packages in Boston, MA or In Portland, ME
- Dining and spa packages
- Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens in Boothbay
- Private tours in Boston and the Maine Coast after arrival on the Downeaster
- Lighthouse tours in Maine
- Craft beer and winery tours in Maine
- Shopping ideas
Downeaster packages in managed by North American Traveler and we have packages to Boston’s finest hotels and Maine’s finest Inns, like the Harraseeket Inn of Freeport, ME or the Historic Inns of Kennebunkport. We will continually be adding new packages and programs as time goes on and we welcome your feedback. If you are looking for an event, resort, hotel or any travel package idea, please contact us.