Situated in the historic district, LimeRock Inn is steps away from a visit to the mid-coast region’s world-class Farnsworth Museum, fine dining, European style shopping, and what Down East magazine referred to as “mid-coast Maine’s most beautiful ocean walk.” Step back in time to a world of relaxation in comfort and elegance in a beautiful coastal ME turreted Victorian mansion turned B&B. This exquisite example of Queen Anne architecture is reminiscent of the gracious lifestyle of a bygone era.
- Hearty country inn breakfast included
- Whirlpool or European soaking tubs in each room
- Private Fireplaces
- Complimentary refreshments in the guest pantry
Accommodation Categories Offered
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Requests for additional room categories based on availability.
- King Bed Room
- Queen Bed Room
- Check-in-time: 4:00 pm
- Check-out-time: 11:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
- The Inn is furnished with antiques and collectables and is generally not suitable for small children. All children staying at the Inn need to be accompanied by an adult at all times on the premises. Due to space limitations, the Inn does not offer cribs or other sleeping accommodations for small children. Other arrangements will need to be made in advance.
- Limerock Inn does not allow pets.
- Smoking is not allowed except in designate outside areas.
96 Limerock Street
Rockland, ME. 04841