Enjoy this narrated 90-minute scenic cruise through Casco Bay and its innermost islands to see lighthouses, forts, lobster boats, seals and seabirds.
Four lighthouses can be seen including a close up view of Maine’s oldest and most photographed lighthouse, Portland Head Light. So come aboard, take in the salt air and spectacular sights, while enjoying the best narrated cruise around. Lighthouses can include: Portland Harbor Breakwater Light (Bug Light), Spring Point Ledge Light, Ram Island Ledge Light, and Portland Head Light. All sights are subject to change based upon weather and sea conditions.
- May 10-May 23 at 11:30am, 3:30pm
- May 24-June 20 at 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm
- June 21-August 24 at 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm
- August 25-October 13 at 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm
- October 14-October 26 at 11:30am, 3:30pm