- Take the Amtrak Downeaster to Boston’s North Station and proceed to the Orange Line (MBTA-Subway)
- Take the Orange Line to Assembly Row Station and walk over to Legoland Discovery Center
- After your visit to Legoland, take the Orange Line back to Haymarket, exit and walk over to Faneuil Hall for lunch or the Boston Public Market or get off at North Station and have lunch at Hub Hall
- After lunch walk over to the New England Aquarium
- Work your way back to Boston’s North Station for your return train home.
- [We provide more detailed instructions with your travel documents]
Description: Experience the excitement of the city at the newly renovated Hyatt Regency Boston. Tour the Freedom Trail, shop at Faneuil Hall, visit museums, or catch a game at Fenway Park; it’s all just minutes from our hotel, located in the center of Boston’s downtown.
** Price will adjust based on your departure station. RESERVATIONS REQUIRE 3 FULL BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS AND ISSUE TRAVEL DOCUMENTS NEEDED IN ORDER TO TRAVEL. IF YOU’D LIKE TO TRAVEL WITHIN 3 FULL BUSINESS DAYS, PLEASE CALL TO DETERMINE AVAILABILITY.