Portland is a brewcationer and cocktail lover’s dream and on this 2-2.5 hour happy hour tour, we’ll be serving up light appetizers, creative cocktails and local craft beer along with a healthy dose of history and tales from Portland’s prohibition past. The storied streets of this former rum-running town are steeped in rich history that also lends itself to how some establishments were given their names.
This tour includes samplings from three locations (tour itineraries vary)
- Iconic Maine brewed craft beers
- Creative seasonal and/or Maine centric cocktails
- Accompanying apps at each stop
- Every sip and bite tells a story
- Included: All food and beverage tastings associated with the tour, gratuity at locations and a knowledgeable local tour guide
- Excluded: Tips for your guide are not included, but appreciated when you have a great time!
- Capacity: 2 – 10 guests
- Wear: Comfortable, casual, weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- Weather: Rain, snow or shine we dine
- Duration: 2 hours
- Meeting Location: Meet at the Freedom Trail Marker at the corner of Moulton & Fore Street
3 Moulton Street
Portland, ME 04101