22 Mckinley Court
Portland, ME. 04109
Distance From Ferry Landing – Right across the street
Located on Maine’s Great Diamond Island, the Inn at Diamond Cove is a tranquil destination that provides guests with a peaceful and relaxing stay. Constructed during the 1890’s Fort McKinley’s was part of the country’s coastal defense system to protect Portland’s Harbor and Casco Bay. The Inn is housed in Fort McKinley’s former Barracks and overlooks the former parade grounds. Cars are not permitted on the Island. Transportation around the Island is on Golf Carts and Bicycles!
- 44 deluxe guest rooms and suites with balconies
- All suites feature a fireplace, parlor and a separate dining room
- Private Marina with Transient docking
- The Inn offers breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Inn features an outdoor pool with a Cabana bar
- All Inn guests have access to the fitness room and activity center
- Two meeting rooms are availab
- Diamond’s Edge – our free standing restaurant is a short walk
- Ferry service is available through Casco Bay Lines
Accommodation Categories Offered
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Requests for additional room categories based on availability.
- Deluxe Room
- Livingroom Suite
- Luxury Suite
- Check-in-time: 3:00 pm
- Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
- Children’s age break is 18 years old.