Hyatt Place Portland-Old Port is a hotel like no other in the country. As the only Hyatt hotel in Maine, you’ll be impressed with the unique designs and guestroom layouts. Not only that, but the views of Portland are impeccable—Casco Bay and cit views, where a short walk is all you need to be inside Maine’s renowned Old Port.
Distance From Portland Train Station
At Station, miles, (8 minutes)
- Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit fitness cneter with Life Fitness cardio equipment
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet served daily, with hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, oatmea & more
- Grab ‘n Go Case offers new sandwiches & greens from out Gallery Menu and bottle beverages
- High-speed wireless internet access throughout the hotel
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar serves Starbucks specialty coffees & teas,
- premium beer, wine and cocktails
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Pet Friendly
Accommodation Categories Offered
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Requests for additional room categories based on availability.
- Standard 1 King or 2 Queen Beds
- Check-in-time: 3:00 pm
- Check-out-time: 12:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
- Child age break is 17 years old
- Complimentary shuttle service to all downtown restaurants & attractions including Portland Amtrak Station (based on availability)
433 Fore Street
Portland, ME. 04101