162 Main Street
Freeport, ME. 04032
Distance From Freeport Train Station – 0.58 miles, (1 minute)
The Harraseeket Inn is a family owned, 93-room luxury inn located in Freeport, Maine. This AAA Four Diamond hotel features two great restaurants, twenty-three fireplaces, an indoor heated pool, and select pet-friendly rooms — all just a few minutes walk from the best shopping on the Maine coast and the Amtrak Downeaster train station. Steps away from LL Bean and more than 170 upscale outlets in the shopping village of Freeport.
- Indoor Pool
- Broad Arrow Tavern & Maine Dining room restaurants
- Free Wi-Fi in all areas free of charge
- 24-Hour front desk
- Free on-site parking
Accommodation Categories Offered
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Requests for additional room categories based on availability.
- Standard King
- Standard Queen
- Standard Two Double Beds
- Check-in-time: 3:00 pm
- Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
- Children’s age break is 12 years old.
- Rates include a full buffet breakfast and afternoon tea.
- Complimentary taxi service to and from the train station.