SUGGESTED OVERNIGHT TRIP:
- Board the Amtrak Downeaster and ride to Boston’s North Station
- Upon arrival make your way to your hotel to drop your bags or check in if rooms are ready
- Make dinner reservations for 5:00PM to give you plenty of time before the show
- Plan to arrive at the theatre from 15-30 minutes prior and have your tickets ready on your mobile device or have your printed ticket with you.
- If you have a later train to enjoy more time in Boston, check your bags in the lobby of the hotel
- Plan to arrive at North Station 20 minutes prior to your departure
- “TIP” Boston’s North Station is a great place to dine at with the new addition of Hub Hall, a newly imagined food court concept along with other sit down restaurants.
Description: Experience the excitement of the city at the newly renovated Hyatt Regency Boston. Tour the Freedom Trail, shop at Faneuil Hall, visit museums, or catch a game at Fenway Park; it’s all just minutes from our hotel, located in the center of Boston’s downtown.
DAY TRIP PACKAGE PRICING:
* Prices are per person and will adjust for your departure station. Prices do vary by date, time and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
OVERNIGHT PACKAGE PRICING:
|Boston Onyx Downtown (Walk to Station)||$378||$374||$380|
|Courtyard Boston Downtown on Tremont (Walk to Theatre)||$369||$365||$371|
**Prices do vary by date, time and are subject to availability at the time of booking. Overnight rates are per person based on Double occupancy and are subject to availability at the time of booking. Additional hotels available. OUR SEATS ARE FANTASTIC ON ALL DATES. Save on February 23rd!