- Depart on Train 681 Northbound to arrive in Portland around 11:30AM
- After arrival you will take a short taxi transfer and get dropped in the Old Port on Commercial Street.
- Your area tour is booked for 1:00PM
- Head back to the Portland station with your included taxi transfer to depart around 5:00PM.
- *Train schedules do change periodically, but we will update them as they change.
Welcome to the Clarion Hotel in Portland, Maine! Guests staying at our Portland Hotel can enjoy the services, amenities, and look of an upscale hotel at an affordable price!
Hyatt Place Portland-Old Port
Hyatt Place Portland-Old Port is a hotel like no other in the country.
Portland Regency Hotel
This luxurious boutique hotel is located in the heart of the historic Old Port district on Portland’s restored waterfront
Canopy by Hilton Portland Waterfront Hotel
Located on Portland, Maine’s waterfront with amazing views from the rooftop bar!
Chebeague Island Inn
Classic Maine hospitality awaits at Chebeague Island Inn, a beautifully restored 1920’s Greek Revival-style boutique hotel situated on one of Maine’s most picturesque islands just north of Portland’s downtown
* IF YOU HAVE MORE TIME, WE HIGHLY SUGGEST BOOKING AN OVERNIGHT PACKAGE TO TRULY EXPERIENCE PORTLAND! Please add $5.00 if you choose the Lobster Cruise.