Check back often as events are updated throughout the year.
Old Port Festival
Kick off summer in Maine at the 46th annual Old Port Festival!
Sunday, June 9, 2019 • 11am-5pm
This family-friendly event is an outdoor celebration of art, music and community in the heart of beautiful Downtown Portland.
Come one, come all and enjoy awesome live music, Maine-made arts and crafts, food from local businesses, kids’ activities and more!
The Old Port Festival features:
- Kickoff Parade at 11am featuring Shoestring Theater — The parade starts at the top of Exchange Street!
- Live music & entertainment on multiple stages – Powered with green energy thanks to Maine Green Power
- Over 250 vendor booths with great food, fun gifts, arts & crafts, and more
- A new Touch-A-Truck attraction on Federal Street
- A smoke- and tobacco-free environment for the health of all!