The New England Aquarium is one of the premier visitor attractions in Boston, with over 1.3 million visitors a year, and a major public education resource.
Your aquarium admission ticket includes:
- Admission to the New England Aquarium in Boston
- Explore vibrant coral reefs
- Meet fish, touch rays and sharks, and watch penguins and seals play
- Experience an unforgettable IMAX® film on New England’s largest screen (general movies are included)
- See the Giant Ocean Tank, home to everything from sea turtles to sharks to tropical fish
Hours vary. Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Open at noon on New Year’s Day.
The Aquarium is located on downtown Boston’s waterfront near the Financial District, Government Center, Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market and the North End.