SUGGESTED DAY TRIP:
- Board the Amtrak Downeaster and ride to Boston’s North Station
- Upon arrival we suggest that you walk straight out of North Station and head toward the theatre past Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Spend some time perusing shops or having lunch in the South Street Market Building or at Boston Public Market
- Plan to arrive at the theatre from 15-30 minutes prior.
- After the show, make your way back to North Station for your return train home
- The theatre is 1-mile from the train station. Taxis are available as well as ride-share within Boston. We also have transfer options available to pre-book.
Description: Experience the excitement of the city at the newly renovated Hyatt Regency Boston. Tour the Freedom Trail, shop at Faneuil Hall, visit museums, or catch a game at Fenway Park; it’s all just minutes from our hotel, located in the center of Boston’s downtown.
DAY TRIP PACKAGE INCLUDES:
* Price will adjust for your departure station and are based on per person. Prices vary and are subject to availability at the time of booking. Daytrip package pricing based on Sat/Sun performance.
OVERNIGHT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
|Adult||Call for Pricing & Availability||Call for Pricing & Availability||Call for Pricing & Availability|
**Overnight rates are per person based on Double occupancy and are subject to availability at the time of booking. Additional hotels available.