Fenway Experience Day Trip
Get a behind the scenes look inside our home town teams park unlike any other!
Fenway is home to one of America's most beloved ballparks. It is the oldest major league ballpark in use and still retains the same feel and characteristics as it did when it opened. We have multiple ways to enjoy your first hand look at this historic landmark. We offer a public tour, a VIP tour and the cage tour. Public tours are the most affordable and depart every hour. The VIP Tour will offer you access to more places with your own private park guide for you and your family. The cage tour, only available on non-game days, will give you the opportunity to swing in the same batting cages beneath the park that your favorite stars swing in. This package must be booked a minimum of 3 days in advance. ALSO AVAILABLE AS AN OVERNIGHT STAY.
DAY TRIP PACKAGE:
- Round-trip Amtrak Downeaster
- MBTA Subway Passes
- 60 Minute Public Park Tour (See upgrade options below)
- Skywalk Observatory and Mapparium Combo (See if you can find Fenway from above)
- All Taxes
- Add $40 per person for VIP Private Tour and $40 per person for Cage Tour
|Adult - Public Tour||$119||$125||$115|
|Child - Public Tour||$95||$99||$91|
|Adult - VIP Private Tour||$159||$165||$155|
|Child - VIP Private Tour||$135||$139||$130|
|Adult - Private Tour with Batting Cage||$199||$205||$195|
|Child - Private Tour with Batting Cage||$175||$179||$170|
* Price will adjust for your departure station. You will see this when booking. If you cannot find a package or price you are looking to book, please contact us. Ask about our add on option of batting practice inside the visiting teams batting cage. Tour offerings vary depending upon if it is a "Game Day" or "Non Game Day". We will walk you through your options.