Explore the historic "witch" city that offers so much more.
Travel to Salem, Massachusetts for this one of a kind getaway. After arriving into Boston, you will work your way over to Long Wharf to board the Salem Ferry. Enjoy the ferry cruise and upon arrival, you will be in the heart of Historic Downtown Salem. Similar to Boston's Freedom Trail, Salem also has a trail that takes you by the many historic sites such as the House of Seven Gables, The Salem Witch Museum and The Salem Maritime National Historic Site. We also offer the option of doing a private 2-hour walking tour of Salem with a local guide. Aside from all the history, Salem has a wonderful culinary scene with great restaurants throughout the area.
DAY TRIP PACKAGE:
- Round-trip Amtrak Downeaster
- Round-trip high speed ferry from Long Wharf in Boston
- Salem Trolley Tour (in season), plus admission to the Salem Witch Museum, Peabody Essex Museum and The House of Seven Gables
- Substitute Trolley Tor for a private 2 hour walking tour (adds $40 per person to package pricing)
- All taxes
* Price adjusts for your departure station.