Boston Christmas Festival Daytrip
Get a jump on your holiday shopping at the Boston Christmas Festival!
The Boston Christmas Festival is an eagerly anticipated annual event that has kicked off the holiday season in Boston for 33 years. 350 American Artisans from all over the country come to display and sell their unique products, all made by hand. For 3 days only shoppers go on a giant treasure hunt to find unique holiday gifts for their loved ones while also tucking away a goodie or two for themselves.. They are looking for wacky, contemporary, unusual, "green," gourmet, traditional, personalized, you name it! There is something for everyone, and in all price ranges. The array of handmade products includes stunning jewelry, seasonal decorations, photography, distinctive home accessories, children's toys and clothes, pet specialties, gifts for the sports minded, specialty foods from over 60 pop-up boutiques and much much more. These are items that will not be found on store shelves, but rather cater to those looking for "something more."
DAY TRIP PACKAGE:
- Roundtrip Downeaster train service from Portland, ME*
- One-way Transfer from North Station to the Seaport World Trade Center
- Admission to the Boston Christmas Festival
- All Taxes and Service Charges
- **Optional return transfer is available or an additonal charge**
- +Make this an overnight in Boston, Great rates during the holidays at our NEW partner hotel the Doubletree Boston Downtown Rooms from $140 a night!
- +Total overnight package from $139 pp / double for an overnight stay in Boston for the Holidays. What a great deal!
* Price will adjust for your departure station. You will see this when booking. If you cannot find a package or price you are looking to book, please contact us. MAKE THIS AN OVERNIGHT PACKAGE. WE HAVE GREAT RATES FOR BOSTON HOTELS DURING THE HOLIDAYS!