5 Pearl Street
Kennebunkport, ME. 04046
Distance From Wells Train Station – 8.18 miles, (14 minutes)
There are ordinary places you go and then there are those indescribably alluring spots that draw you in at first glimpse. For travelers seeking a unique escape, the Captain Jefferds Inn Bed & Breakfast holds particular appeal. Located in the historical district and close to Gooch’s Beach and Mother’s Beach. Additional area attractions include Seashore Trolley Museum and Brick Store Museum.
- Afternoon Tea and snacks
- Free wireless internet access throughout the property
- 100% Smoke free property
- Pet friendly
- Free on-site parking
Accommodation Categories Offered
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Requests for additional room categories based on availability.
- 15 uniquely decorated rooms and suites.
- Check-in-time: 3:00 pm
- Check-out-time: Before 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
- The Inn is appropriate for children over 10 years old in a limited number of rooms.
- Two night minimum stay is required on most weekends.