Journey around the Cabot Trail. It will delight and amaze you!
A new discovery awaits around almost every turn – some of the most spectacular scenery you have ever witnessed, colourful artisan shops and studios, encounters with wildlife, and much more.
This scenic travelway will lift you over majestic mountains with numerous stops at scenic look-offs, then will dip down into quaint fishing villages that hug the Atlantic Ocean coastline.
- Pickup and return to your accommodation in Baddeck.
- Numerous scenic photo stops where you can watch for bald eagles, moose and whales.
- Ferry crossing St. Ann’s Bay.
- Entrance to Cape Breton Highlands National Park.
- Celtic and Acadian arts & crafts shopping. Cheticamp is famous for its hand-made hooked rugs.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Tour departs at 8:30 am with a return at 5:00 pm
- Trips last approximately 8 to 9 hours