See the hometown hockey team’s quest for the Stanley Cup.
SUGGESTED DAY / OVERNIGHT TRIP:
- Board the Amtrak Downeaster and ride to Boston’s North Station
- Upon arrival we suggest that you walk straight out of North Station and head toward the theatre past Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Spend some time perusing shops or having lunch in the South Street Market Building or at Boston Public Market / if staying overnight, check in at your hotel.
- Depending upon what train you take down to Boston and the gametime, we can add on the New England Aquarium or even the Museum of Science if you are taking kids or grandkids.
- After the game, head back to your hotel OR just head downstairs to the train platform and board the Amtrak Downeaster
- If staying overnight, head back to North Station to take your train home
Description: Experience the excitement of the city at the newly renovated Hyatt Regency Boston. Tour the Freedom Trail, shop at Faneuil Hall, visit museums, or catch a game at Fenway Park; it’s all just minutes from our hotel, located in the center of Boston’s downtown.
DAY TRIP PACKAGE PRICING:
|Adult||From $199||From $225||From $229|
|Child||From $205||From $200||From $205|
* Prices are per person and will adjust for your departure station. Prices do vary by date, time and are subject to availability at the time of booking. Daytrip package pricing based on Sat and Sun performance.
OVERNIGHT PACKAGE PRICING:
|Onyx Boston Hotel – Walk to the Game||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|The Boxer Hotel – Walk to the Game||$325||$320||$325|
|Courtyard Boston Downtown on Tremont||$289||$285||$289|
**Overnight rates are per person based on Double occupancy and are subject to availability at the time of booking. Additional hotels available.Call 888-574-0777 to Book