Some of the best seafood in America can be found in Boston. Just think of lobster rolls, chowder (or chowda, if you’re from Boston), fish and chips, fresh oysters and clams casino, among others–all these foods originated in New England and have become a part of the American tradition. Everyone always asks where they can get the best seafood and chowder when they come to Boston. Our Yummy Walks Food Tours in Boston takes you to the Fort Point Channel/Seaport District where you will enjoy dramatic views of Boston’s downtown skyline as we stroll along the HarborWalk. The HarborWalk is designed to connect the water’s edge and city’s open space system in a working industrial port. The seafood is local and fresh.
- Full-day access to all galleries and special exhibitions.
- One free repeat visit within 10 days (applies to full-price Adult, Senior, and Student tickets only).
- Tours run every Friday at 1:00pm
The Boston Chowda And Seafood Tour consists of five stops where you will experience the culinary delights of Boston’s Seaport District (subject to change):
- No Name Restaurant
- Water Cafe at the ICA
- Bee’s Knees Supply Company
- Lucky’s Lounge
- James Hook Lobster Company