The Berry Manor Inn, a Rockland Maine Bed and Breakfast is proud to have been named as one of the Top Best Bed and Breakfasts in the US by Trip Advisor for 2013 and 2008. The inn is considered one of the Rockland/Camden Maine area’s premiere luxury Maine coast inns. Located in a historic residential area and just a few miles south of Camden. Within walking distance to the harbor, historic downtown shops, museums, art galleries and an array of great restaurants.
- Complimentary Morning Juice, Coffee Service and Full Breakfast
- Evening Sweets featuring the Berry Manor Inn Pie Moms Homemade Pies
- Access to 24 hour Guest Pantry area with Ice, Sodas, Coffee, Tea & Ice Cream
- Turndown Service
- Concierge Services
- Off-street Guest Parking (one space per room)
- Association with Local Gym and Fitness Center for Guest Use
- Entire property is smoke-free
Accommodation Categories Offered
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Requests for additional room categories based on availability.
- Premium Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Classic Rooms
- Check-in-time: 3:00 pm
- Check-out-time: 11:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
- Although guests with young children are welcome at our Rockland B&B, the Berry Manor Inn caters primarily to couples, families with older children and individuals on business. As the rates are based on single or double occupancy, there is a $35 fee per person per night for any additional person of any age in any guestroom. Our Rockland / Camden Maine lodging does not have high chairs, portable cribs or a regular children’s menu.
- Fireplaces in all rooms
- Rollaway Beds Available
81 Talbot Avenue
Rockland, ME. 04841