Explore all that Bar Harbor has to offer!
Our fully narrated bus tour will satisfy even the most info-hungry tour-goer! Featuring three stops within Acadia National Park, the tour emphasizes the history of Bar Harbor and Acadia, the geology, the wildlife, and much more. Tour stops include the summit of Cadillac Mountain, Thunder Hole (an ocean-side stop), and either Sieur De Monts Spring (Wild Gardens of Acadia) or the Jordan Pond House.
All tours take place on comfortable buses with an amplified PA system. The amount of walking is limited and at the passenger’s discretion. Restrooms are available at our ticket office and each stop within the park.
Experience the wonder and beauty of Acadia National Park from mid-May through October. Book your tour today!
- All tours are 2.5 – 3 hours in duration.
- The 2019 season will be from May 10 to October 30, 2019.
- Regardless of the weather, we have tours departing every day of the week from mid-May through October.
- May 10 – Open for 2019 Season!/li>
- May 10 – May 24 – 10:00 AM Tour Only*
- May 25 – October 30 – 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM*
*Additional tour times may be available on cruise ship days.
53 Main Street,
Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA