15 Locke Street
Kennebunkport, ME. 04046
Distance From Wells Train Station – 8.58 miles, (15 minutes)
The 1802 House is one of six unique, upscale bed and breakfast inns with locations in Kennebunkport and Kennebunk. One of Maine’s premier travel destinations, the area features miles of sandy beaches and a quaint village of unique shops, art galleries, and incredible restaurants. Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, guests enjoy the peaceful tranquility of the private gardens while still being only a shore walk to Dock Square’s shops, galleries and restaurants.
- Six luxury guest rooms
- Three course gourmet breakfast served daily using the freshest local ingredients
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the Inn.
- 100% Smoke free property
- Free on-site parking
Accommodation Categories Offered
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Requests for additional room categories based on availability.
- Standard Room
- Deluxe Room
- Check-in-time: 3:00 pm
- Check-out-time: 10:30 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
- The Inn is not suitable for children under 12 years old.
- Minimum 2 Night stay on the weekends.
- The Windsor room is the only room that can accommodate a third person.